Monday, January 31, 2011

Return of the Mystery Giver.

So maybe it's been a few months since I updated this blog thing...Well life got a little crazy and I lost motivation. And now for a historic review the past months(in segments). It all started with the return of the Mystery Giver.

They say people die in groups. There are other things people do in groups, like have babies, get married, go to college, but it seems like the moon aligns and bam....you have four family funerals in a year, or babies, or weddings or whatever. There really should be some type of scientific cycle to monitor these things. Anyway, my Grandma's death sparked the keg of funerals this year. Before we knew it we were back in Utah for our dear (and well missed) cousin's funeral. When we returned home there was a wonderful gift with things just for me (sorry no photo evidence of this one). There were some cute kitchen towels, stationary, and candles. It was a thoughtful gift, and was such a surprise that it stayed in the bag for a week. I took everything out at least 4 times and then set it back in the bag. Finally I decided it really was meant for me and I could enjoy them. You are an amazing person Mystery Giver. You have my gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment